Community Based Services & Clinics
The Sight Center is committed to making vision rehabilitation services more accessible to people in every part of our extensive service area. A clinical low vision evaluation is an important first step in that process. In addition to the low vision clinic in our main Toledo facility, monthly satellite clinics have been established in the following areas with more locations being considered:
- Defiance – at ProMedica Physicians Defiance Regional Ophthalmology, serving people in and around Defiance County.
- Findlay – at Spectrum Eye Care, serving people in and around Hancock County.
- Fremont – at New Hope Vineyard Church, serving people in and around Sandusky County. Special thanks to Sandusky County Communities Foundation for a start-up grant.
Once the low-vision evaluation has been completed, most other services can be provided in the home or workplace.
Download How to Get Services at The Sight Center for more information about the process.
If you have low vision and your eye doctor hasn’t referred you to The Sight Center, you can complete the online Self-Referral Form to get the process started. You may also contact us at email@example.com or 419-720-3937 if you still have questions.
Take the Next Step
- Experience the Vision Impairment Simulator
- Find low vision solutions in The Shop Online
- Support our work with an online donation
- Follow us on Facebook
- Sign up for email updates
- Contact us if you need anything else