COVID-19 Impact on Services
As the only organization in the area committed by mission to enrich the lives of people who are blind or visually impaired, The Sight Center of Northwest Ohio is taking steps to keep clients safe, supported and informed during the COVID-19 outbreak. All of the following will begin immediately and continue until conditions allow us to return to our regular service-delivery model.
- All clinic appointments will be postponed to prevent potential spread
- In home training and evaluations for all 28 counties we serve are being postponed or handled remotely, when possible
- TeleHealth will be utilized when possible
- No group services will be delivered
- The Shop at The Sight Center will limit retail sales to phone and online sales only. Call 419-720-3937 x124.
Additional plans are being developed to assess the individual needs of current and former clients, and to serve as a bridge to other community resources.
Questions? Contact The Sight Center at 419-720-3937 or firstname.lastname@example.org.