COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
The leadership of The Sight Center of Northwest Ohio made the difficult decision to close our facility in mid-March due to the uncertainties of COVID-19. Despite the building closure, our dedicated staff contacted thousands of clients remotely, providing continued assistance to the people who rely on us for critical services.
As of Monday, June 8th , we are welcoming back clients and patients to our facility by appointment only. As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic together, we want you to know the protective measures the staff at The Sight Center is taking to best serve you.
Our Response Team has thoughtfully prepared policies and procedures, with the health and safety of staff and visitors in mind.
Specifically, we have put the following measures in place, considering guidance from Governor DeWine’s Responsible RestartOhio and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Services to clients are available by appointment only – please call ahead for an in-person or virtual appointment at (419) 720-3937.
- Our Low Vision Clinic is open and has begun calling patients to re-schedule appointments based on previous appointments that were cancelled.
- Clients, employees and visitors to The Shop are required to wear facial coverings (masks).
- Clients, employees and visitors to The Shop are required daily to conduct and pass a self-screening without COVID-19 symptoms before entering our facility.
- Everyone will be following the six-foot physical distancing guidelines.
- We are limiting the number of people permitted in the retail shop, optometry clinic, and meeting spaces in our facility.
- We will continue to sanitize and clean high-touch surfaces multiple times daily.
- Anyone exhibiting the symptoms of COVID-19, as listed on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website, should not plan to visit The Sight Center.
- Clients and staff who exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 onsite will be assessed and may be asked to leave if the situation warrants.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at (419) 720 – 3937 or email@example.com.
Thank you for helping us as we all do our part to keep our community safe.
The Sight Center of Northwest Ohio