COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
The leadership of The Sight Center of Northwest Ohio is committed to the health and safety of our clients, guests and staff. As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic together, we want you to know the protective measures the staff at The Sight Center is taking to best serve you.
Specifically, we have put the following measures in place, considering guidance from the Ohio Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Client services, including our Low Vision Clinic, are available by appointment only – please call ahead for an in-person appointment at (419) 720-3937.
- Clients, employees and visitors to The Shop are required to wear facial coverings (masks).
- Clients, employees and visitors to The Shop are required daily to conduct and pass a self-screening without COVID-19 symptoms before entering our facility.
- Everyone will be following the six-foot physical distancing guidelines.
- We are limiting the number of people permitted in the retail shop, optometry clinic, and meeting spaces in our facility.
- We will continue to sanitize and clean high-touch surfaces as needed.
- Anyone exhibiting the symptoms of COVID-19, as listed on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website, should not plan to visit The Sight Center.
- Clients and staff who exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 onsite will be assessed and may be asked to leave if the situation warrants.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at (419) 720 – 3937 or email@example.com.
Thank you for helping us as we all do our part to keep our community safe.
The Sight Center of Northwest Ohio